Friday, September 26, 2008

Title change

As I hope you noticed, I have changed the title of my blog. If you know from whence it comes, I'll give you a prize! If no one can figure it out and make a comment, I will give you the answer later.

I know that I was not the most fanciful child, but I would say my imagination is something I prize about myself. I have a knack for thinking and what more is imagination thank thinking in bright colors? I am really happy with this new title and I think it will give me so many new avenues to explore in my writing. This blog is so much more for me than documenting my time abroad, but it is a space for me to start digging through all of those thoughts always spinning around in my head.

I hope the heady philosophical stuff doesn't bog you down too much. Being able to write about it all just makes my life so much more enjoyable to live. It was never bad before, now it's just extra good. For the first time in my life I am being a consistent writer and exploring my thoughts on paper (or computer screen as the case may be). Thank you Mom for pushing me to do this, it is wonderful; and now I have this crazy idea that I'd like to write a book one day. We'll see how that one pans out....haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shore believes the quote is from Thomas Edison or Albert Einstein.

Mikey said...

Less than and greater than signs are cool. Kudos for math in the title, and I look forward to your heady philosophical stuff.

Unknown said...

Einstein... "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world". At least I think that's it...

Mikey said...

Congrats to Amy on the correct answer. And for "anonymous", Mikey thinks that you are pretty slick. Mikey would like see more comments from you, "anonymous".