Sunday, March 8, 2009

Low key

This past week was pretty calm, not much to report. Since my birthday - which was a really wonderful day - I have been laying low, reading until my eyes fall out. This means you should expect a few book reports to follow. I ducked into Tokyo again this weekend, but I wasn't in the best frame of mind for being social, so I didn't end up staying long or making many new friends. My dear Lauren - always the social butterfly went to a party and met up with a few friends after I left, so I am looking forward to hearing about her fun! I'm not quite ready to talk about my bummy mood this weekend, but when I am - you will be my audience! Exciting things should be happening in my life shortly, so bear with me and the book reports and I will have traveling adventures and fun introspections back up again soon.

2 comments:

Mikey said...

Sorry to hear that you were bummy, but glad that you got through it. Weekends are a great time to take things easy and recharge both body and mind.

Unknown said...

We all need a bummy mental day or two. It does help to clear the mind and put emotions into perspective. Just don't put too much stock into the "sadness" or "questioning".