Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Stop talking, this is supposed to be a song!!!!!!!!

So I am sitting at school listening to my favorite online radio station - accuradio.com Listening Post channel - and stupid Sheryl Crow comes on! In the past few months I have noticed something infuriating about her; she is a "singer" who never sings in her songs! She just speaks, she tells a story. She is probably only famous because she knows how to play the guitar, but oh man she drives me nuts. Her voice is not nice to listen to when it is speaking through all the music. Her tunes are catchy, but that is probably only to distract from the fact that she isn't singing. Why do people like her make huge boo coo bucks for only having half the talent for which everyone gives them credit!???!

4 comments:

Mikey said...

Hmm... I never noticed that, but now I'll look out for it. (Pops in Sheryl Crow cd)

H.M. said...

I AGREE. She is basically crap.

Anonymous said...

Hello,Thank you for the postcard; it's always good to hear from you . Hope you're having a good day today. Love, G-Ma

Unknown said...

I guess I have never noticed Sheryl Crow's lack of singing in her songs. I guess I don't really listen to Sheryl Crow that much anyway. Try some Brad Paisley - he's good at telling a story and singing.