Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Bro Code by Barney Stinson

I know what you're thinking, "Barney Stinson, he's not a real person. He's just an egotistical, womanizing character on TV." Well I've got news for you, you're perfectly correct. But this book is merely the mantra of womanizing men everywhere. Thanks to Michael, I got hooked on "How I Met Your Mother" and humor in this book is every bit as witty and ridiculous. Uber quick read - I read it in an hour on the train to Tokyo yesterday! And just good for a short chuckle; they even have some interactive puzzles you can do like logic puzzles and word search. However, there is some math involved, so you might want to bring a calculator. And FYI, I would make an excellent wingwoman - keep that in mind. ;)

4 comments:

Mikey said...

I thought we agreed no mentioning of me in this blog! Oh well, I'm glad you like the book. Also, you can be my wingwoman anytime. Maybe it would be weird having your girlfriend as your wingman, but I think it would be even more effective than anyone else! Suit up, Haislip! We're going out when you get back!

Unknown said...

Dad and I watch that show too. We are quite hooked ont he Monday night funny shows. I will say Big Bang is our favorite!

Anonymous said...

I recently discovered "How I Met Your Mother", and it's a great show! I'm glad there are still sitcoms around, I'm getting bored of reality TV. :P

Unknown said...

How I Met Your Mother - I'm so addicted. Matt and I are cruising thru the cd's from Netflix like crazy - totally LOVE the show! and my brother loves Barney. wants a friend like Barney. :-) I think I just found his birthday present!! Thanks, hun!