Friday, April 17, 2009

Tired and Sick

I would have titled this post the other way around, but that phrase has such a negative and unsatisfied connotation. Anyway, I have been sick for about a week now. Nothing that keeps me from working, it just makes work that much more tiring. I just started teaching again for the first time in a month, and I am happy to report that my schools have been keeping me busy. I really love being in the classroom with the new kids, but this head cold has GOT TO GO!!!

Each day is different and sometimes I think I am feeling better, but then after a full day of classes, I'm back to where I started. Needless to say, I have been dead tired and just can't seem to get enough sleep. So this week I have been doing a lot of reading and lesson planning in the evenings, so nothing terribly exciting to report. I was hoping to be feeling better this weekend, so that I could go see Lauren in Tokyo (my favorite girl and my favorite spot) but I just don't think that will happen. However, if better judgment does not prevail and I end up spending Saturday in the big city, I will be sure to report my escapades when I return home! ;)

1 comment:

Mikey said...

I hate being sick and the feeling of helplessness that comes with it. And it always comes at inconvenient times! It was a sad weekend when I went home but was too sick to do anything with my family; I just napped all day and night. What a waste; hopefully I can make it home soon and spend some not-sick time with them.