Monday, April 27, 2009

Off to a faraway land

Well China isn't so far from Japan, but that's where I'm headed! My trusty pal Lauren (the ultimate travel buddy!) and I are grabbing a plane tomorrow afternoon to Hong Kong. We will be traveling from Hong Kong to Shanghai to Beijing and back to Tokyo for two weeks. And while I know that I have been doing a lame job of updating lately, I definitely won't be updating for another two weeks. HOWEVER, when I do return from China I will have more stories than I can type. So be on the lookout for lots of new exciting stories and pictures after May 10th!!!

Also, I am not taking my laptop, nor do I anticipate being able to check email, but I will respond to all comments and emails as soon as I get back to Japan.

AHHHH I only have three months left!!!

3 comments:

Lauren Parker Lasater said...

EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK 24 hours girl!!! OH-So-EXCITING!!!!!!! YAY!!!

Mikey said...

I want souvenirs! Chinese stuff! Not Chinese food. Actually, I like food. Okay, bring me back ANYTHING Chinese!

Theresa said...

I'm so excited for you! And way jealous of your travels. Can't wait to hear all about it! :)