Thursday, October 9, 2008

Off on grand adventures

I am heading to Kyoto this evening with my dear friend Lauren. She has never been before, and I have just done a lot of touristy stuff there, so wer are looking forward to getting into a lot of the hidden treasures and night life! I just wanted to send a quick farewell for a few days, and I will be sure to post pictures and document everything when I return on Monday night.

If you haven't already checked them out, I have posted new pictures of my apartment (gasp!) and some pictures of decorations at one of my schools. And, while we are in Kyoto, Lauren and I really want to do something uber cultural. I don't want to give it away on the off chance it doesn't happen, so be sure to be excited for the surprise culture updates to come. Ta for now.

3 comments:

Mikey said...

I'm really looking forward to hearing about your adventures this past weekend. And I thought I was going to have an eventful weekend!

kait said...

can't wait to hear about your super cultural experience!

Anonymous said...

I miss you and your updates! When are you coming back to the interweb?